quinta-feira, abril 7

Jesus Fever...



"The Jesus fever is falling all over you, believe is in others!"

Kurt Vile - "Jesus Fever"

"I pack my suitcase with myself but I'm already gone
I cringed myself with that atoning hell, but I’m already gone!
I cleanse myself with vitamin health but I'm already gone
I saw…and I saw it fall.
When but Jesus fever is falling all over you,
Believe …
But Jesus fever's fallin' all over
You believers and lovers

In a breath…and I’m already gone,
In a black bowl I found a broken skull but I'm already gone.
You can… my laughter in a little book and I’m already gone.
You can write my whole life down in a little book when I'm already gone.

I started shaking and my heart breaking, my… crawls,
I started shakin' and my heart breaking and my belly crawls.
The Jesus fever is falling all over you, believe is in others!
But Jesus fever's fallin' all over
You believers and lovers

When I’m a ghost, I see no reason to run,
When I’m already gone!
If it wasn’t taped you could escape this song,
But I’m already gone"

Sem comentários: